NMB direct internet banking
NMB’s online banking service, accessible worldwide, online allows you to:-
- Access all accounts, view and print statements
- Order cheque book and full statements
- Transfer funds between accounts (immediate or scheduled)
- Make third party payments
- Make scheduled or immediate bill (utility) payments
- Set up multiple users if required on joint accounts
- Stop your ATM card if it has been lost or stolen
- Pay your credit card
- View your credit card transactions
- Change your contact details
- Pay DStv subscriptions
Why bank online
Ten advantages of using internet banking:
- Access to view your account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- No need to drive to the bank, wait for a statement or spend ages in phone queues.
- Manage your money more freely online with simple menus to help you pay bills and transfer money between accounts.
- By moving your money between current and savings accounts you might be able to improve the overall interest earned by your money.
- Greater control over your finance.
- Funds transfer requests or reorder cheque books.
- You can manage your accounts from any internet café or internet connection in the world even whilst outside the country.
- Online payment of utility bills.
- Set up future payments or transfers, so you could organise for all your bills to be paid on their due dates before going on holiday.
- Get an account balance and your most recently cleared transactions.
Internet banking FAQs
How do I enrol?
- Visit our site https://www.nmbdirect.co.zw
- Go to Apply Now, read the instructions and complete all the relevant fields.
- Obtain your User ID
- Print the Personal Activation form and fill in the relevant details
- Send the form to our Cards & E-Banking Department for activation
How secure is my account when I do online banking?
During all transmissions, your personal and financial information is encrypted to ensure unauthorized individuals cannot decipher it.
You select your own personal password. This password is stored in a highly protected location isolated from the internet, cannot be accessed by anyone but you.
The entire system is protected by electronic firewalls that allow only authenticated NMB Bank customers or administrators to send and receive transactions through it.
If you are an NMB Bank account holder and do not reside in Zimbabwe, all you need to do is to go to our site https://www.nmbdirect.co.zw (You will need to copy this link into your address field in order to go to the Direct Banking page), to enrol.